Basic First Aid & CPR
First aid & CPR training courses are all about getting ready for unexpected and tragic situations. The practice offers the skills and understanding necessary to deal with life-threatening emergencies. Online CPR/AED certification helps interested persons attain the basic knowledge required in attending to cardiac arrest emergencies. CPR and first aid courses encompass different lifesaving skills. CPR applies to persons who have experienced cardiac arrest are unable to breathe CPR. On the other-hand First aid helps assist a person who has been injured. Importance of CPR and First Aid Training Basic first aid and CPR are invaluable skills because they allow you to provide medical care and help injured people until emergency medical services arrive. You’ll never know when an emergency will occur and who will be affected. A variety of emergency medical situations may require CPR, including suffocation, smoke inhalation, cardiac arrest, heart attack, near-drownings, accidents, choking, and poisonings. With proper CPR training, you can begin administering CPR to the cardiac arrest victim right away to increase the chance of survival. The importance of being capable of responding in an emergency is hard to overestimate, but the most significant benefits include: Knowledge of life saving skills Creates confidence and willingness to respond in an emergency Encourages a healthier and safer community Who should get CPR and First Aid Training Healthcare providers, emergency responders, and public safety professionals aren’t the only ones required to have CPR and first aid training. Anyone can get CPR and First aid training through online courses whether you need the certification for employment requirements or you want to learn basic lifesaving skills. Police officers, security guards, nursing home employees, daycare staff, lifeguards, flight attendants, corrections officers, labor workers, and teachers are also required to have basic CPR and First aid training.
MIDDLE EAST: +965 - 6006 1947 +965 - 6992 4100
ASIA : +91 - 0484 4870880 +91 - 90 74 55 76 49
INDIA : +91 - 0484 4870880 +91 - 90 74 55 76 49
Email us :
Basic First Aid & CPR
Basic First Aid & CPR which is an internationally certified program from LLOYDS USA .
The course methodology is not about teaching theoretical details but we mainly focus on hands on practice on handling various first aid cases, CPR techniques and effective utilization of basic principles of First Aid at work places.
Course Contents :
• Define First Aid • Role of the First Aider • Approaching the patient • Key Aims of First Aid • Preserve Life • Prevent further harm • Promote Recovery • Key skills required for First Aid • Airway • Breathing • Circulation • Conditions that often require First Aid • Bleeding and shock • Caring for injury • Continuous Patient Care • Caring for illness • Common First Aid Cases
• Class Evaluation
This course will measure mastery on each of the following performance objectives:
• Provide first aid to shock victims • Define shock. • Select the method used to eliminate shock. • List ways to treat a shock victim. • Use first aid methods associated with CPR • Describe the Heimlich maneuver. • Explain CPR. • Select the proper amount of breaths per minute when giving CPR. • Provide proper first aid to a heart attack victim • Select signs that someone is having a heart attack. • Provide proper first aid to a bleeding victim • Identify how often a tourniquet should be loosened to check bleeding. • Properly react to a poisoning • Choose the proper technique to dilute poison in a conscious victim. • Follow proper actions to help a near-drowning person • Select appropriate emergency actions to save a near-drowning person.
Course Duration :
• 01-Day Theory & Practical Process :
• Registration process with personnel details
• Pay Entry Fees Study Materials
• Course Contents & Course Notes send to trainee mail IDs .
• Hand Booklets are provided with extra payments .
• Delivered free of cost . Certificates :
• Certificate (on successful completion)
In house Training
• This course can also be run in house for up to 15 persons per course by arrangement