LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY AMERICAN TRAINING PROGRAM helps companies equip their frontline employees with the knowledge and confidence they need to elevate safety, productivity, culture, and compliance. Our innovative training technologies, award-winning courseware, mobile coaching tools, and compliance validation platform are used by leading manufacturing companies around the world.
You can’t have total quality assurance without people assurance.
LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY AMERICAN TRAINING PROGRAM helps you assess, monitor, and improve your employees’ skills and performance.
The purpose of Industrial Training is to expose workers to real work of environment experience and at the same time, to gain the knowledge through hands on observation and job execution. From the industrial training, the employees will also develop skills in work ethics, communication, management and others. Moreover, this practical training program allows students to relate theoretical knowledge with its application in the manufacturing industry.
THE OBJECTIVES OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING ARE:
- To provide employees the opportunity to test their interest in a particular career before permanent commitments are made.
- To develop skills in the application of theory to practical work situations.
- To develop skills and techniques directly applicable to their careers..
- To expose workers to real work environment experience gain knowledge in writing report in technical works/projects.
- To build the strength, teamwork spirit and self-confidence in employee life.
- To enhance the ability to improve employee creativity skills and sharing ideas.
- To build a good communication skill with group of workers and learn to learn proper behavior of corporate life in industrial sector.
- The employee will be able instilled with good moral values such as responsibility , commitment and trustworthy during their training.
You need leaders whose skillsets are as current as possible and primed to fulfil their role to the best of their abilities. Our qualified instructors provide essential knowledge through logical, in-depth, beneficial training sessions on-site, in the field, through online eLearning, and at convenient Intertek locations around the world.
Our expertise covers international and regional regulatory developments, customer and legal compliance requirements, good manufacturing practices, quality management systems certification, evolving technology and markets, sourcing and development necessities, testing strategy and more. Through our professional training services we aid our clients and their supply chain management in meeting requirements, improving business processes and products, and fulfilling demands.
Engage our training experts and services and gain assurance that your business is doing all it can to ensure your key personnel are at the top of their profession.
LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY AMERICAN TRAINING PROGRAM COVERS :
- Environmental Management
- Health & Safety
- Behavioral Based Safety
- Construction Safety
- Environmental Safety
- Fire Risk Management Systems Training
- Food Safety
- Industrial Safety
- Mining Safety
- Occupational Safety
- Occupational Safety Management
- Oil, Gas & Chemical Safety
- Safety Management Systems & Standards
- Statutory Safety
- Transport Safety
INDUSTRY BASED TRAINING
- Agriculture & Food
- Aviation Management
- Information Security and Data Protection
- Information Technology
- Medical & Health Care
- Medical Safety and Healthcare Management
- Quality Management for the Automotive Industry
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
- Leadership Training
- Management Development Training
- Project Management
- Soft Skills Training
MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS & STANDARDS
- Environmental Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Energy Management
- Food Management
- Health & Safety Management
- Information Technology Management
- Integrated Management System
- Quality Management
RISK & SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- Risk Management
- Security Management
ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMS
VIRTUAL TRAINING PROGRAMS