WHO WE ARE
Your Best Option for Elevator Inspection Services Ensure that your vertical transportation system is safe with help from our reliable experts.
LIA company specializes in third party inspection of elevator, escalator, and vertical lift annual inspections, periodic inspections and consulting services. Whether a high rise building, shopping mall , airports we can perform your inspections or provide expertise for any of your consulting needs. We build long term relationships with our clients. Our clients trust our ability to look out for their best interest and know they will receive a complete inspection at a fair price. Our clients also turn to us for their consulting needs to make sure their project is completed on time and within budget. We have earned our reputation as a company that manages a complete inspection process. All of our inspectors have extensive field experience as well as a thorough knowledge of code. Our office staff is friendly and always willing to answer any of your questions.
WHAT WE DO
On behalf of building owners and property managers, we review the safety of each establishment’s vertical transportation system.
Our company specializes in third-party test witnessing services that are required by local jurisdictions and following international ASME / ANSI standards to maintain the safe operation of elevators.
ELEVATOR & ESCALATOR INSPECTION
Elevator and escalator inspection requirements vary by state and even within each state, they can vary by county or city. It is typical in most 3rd party inspection areas, the building owner is the responsible party for ensuring compliance with their local authority having jurisdiction to operate them in safe mode. LIA Elevator Inspections help building owners and managers navigate the sometimes confusing and cumbersome inspection process in order to make sure your elevators and escalators stay in full compliance. LIA specializes in assisting building owners with our turnkey approach to the inspection process.
CLIENTS WE SERVE
2. Shopping Malls
3. Senior Living Facilities and Residences
4. Colleges and Universities
5. Military Bases and Government Buildings
6. High Security Facilities
7. Manufacturing Plants
8. Office Buildings
9. Public and Private Schools
11. Retail Spaces
12. Other Residential Buildings
COMPLETE INSPECTION INCLUDES
• Car Top • Hoistway • Pit • Machine Room • Cab & Lobbies • Paperwork
CONSULTING SERVICES BEFORE INSTALLATION OF ELEVATORS
LIA consulting services help you make the right decisions the first time. From day 1st of designing the elevator shaft design of the building to the end with the successful installation and following the maintenance and repairs to the critical oversight, our consultation efforts reduce your total cost of ownership and extend the life cycle of your conveyance assets.
NEW BUILDING INSTALLATIONS
Vertical transportation is one of the most expensive and critical building operation systems that your occupants will interact with every day. By increasing up time and providing a dependable user experience, you keep tenants satisfied and drive high occupancy and retention. Having a LIA elevator consultant on your management team helps you accurately plan for capital improvements in a strategic manner. It’s not only smart, it also ensures you avoid underachieving maintenance efforts. Ultimately you can make informed decisions about how to invest in your vertical transportation equipment for today’s needs as well as what you require tomorrow.
LIA can provide comprehensive management services, including:
• Pre-purchase due diligence studies • Planning and forecasting • Design Reviews & Verifications • Lifecycle assessments and capital planning • Maintenance contract negotiation • Restorative cost estimates • Incremental aesthetic and operational improvement ideas • Quality Control Analysis & Traffic Analysis
NEW PROJECT DESIGN VERIFICATIONS & REVIEW
• Traffic studies to determine optimal speed and capacity • Equipment selections and basis of design ( Machine capacity , Motor speed etc) • Creative/cost conscious project design parameters to add strategic value engineering • Project Management & Risk Analysis • Bid reviews, technical evaluation panels and RFI resolutions • Submittal review and approval • Project tracking, compliance and quality assurance • Payment application review and approval • Change order validation and approval • Project Acceptance & Closeout • Acceptance testing • Contract compliance audits & reviews as per client requiremts and local / international standards • Operations and Maintenance (O&M) documentation reviews • Punch list tracking and resolutions